Thursday, February 26, 2009

Puppy Love

Annabel has already experienced her first love. It's a case of puppy love - literally! Jon & Kim recently brought home a puppy. (As they will tell you - it only takes a quick peak to fall in love!) Morgan was a cute puppy, and she is now turning into a beautiful, LARGE dog, whom Annabel just adores. Unfortunately, I don't have any recent photos of the two of them together, but the photo below provides a glimpse of Annabel's excitement when she's around Morgan.


Annabel loves Morgan's Mom and Dad, too - especially when Auntie Kim sneaks Annabel bits of ice cream. (Sure - SHE doesn't have to stay up late with a sugar-crazed whirling dirvish!)


Best of all, Annabel LOVES being outdoors - especially when she is unfettered and free to roam at will. Spring can't get here soon enough! (Wishful thinking as I sit looking out the window at the snow squall coming across the valley).


She's a very determined 14 month old that is beginning to exhibit signs of the "terrible two's", but who can resist that cute little face?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy - she is so beautiful! Debbie B.

Anonymous said...

The love of dogs still runs in the family I see! Grampie A. (your great grampie) raised beagels and cocker spaniels. I would LOVE playing with the puppies. When he would have a potential buyer stop by I remember one time I ran over and grabbed "my" puppy, and went on and on about how cute "my" puppy was...I don't think he was impressed!!! He probably soon fiqured out he had to sell them when we were at school!!She (and the puppy!) are adorable!!! Love, Aunt Bonnie