Thursday, February 26, 2009

If You've Tried to Post Comments...

I've gotten feedback that some of you may have tried to post comments on the blog, but were unable to do so. Ooops! I think that was my fault (that's what I get for trying to get all technical!) I think that I've remedied the problem, so feel free to comment to your heart's content (unless, of course, your comments are critical or negative, in which case let me direct you to our www.wedontwanttohearaboutit.com website).



When we moved here, I thought that I would very much miss the ocean. While I do miss the sea, I am amazed at how similiar the weather here in the mountains can mimic weather on the coast. The weather constantly changes here, the wind can change direction on a dime, fronts pass through at an alarming rate at times, and we get socked in with thick fog on a regular basis. I took the photo above a few mornings ago as the fog was descending on the valley. It's so beautiful here.

No comments: