Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day - Maine Style

We have decided to spend a few days in southern Maine at the end of this month, where we will officially be celebrating Mother's Day at a lovely little french bakery in Portsmouth.  But we couldn't pass up the opportunity to indulge a little before hand.  So we called a local take out joint and ordered the famous "Monster."
It's a fresh fish fantasmagoria!  One pound of haddock, a pound of muscles, a pound of clams, a pound of scallops, a pound of shrimp, a large side of fries and onion rings, enough cole slaw for 4 and all of the fixin's one could possibly wish for.  The scary part is that the kids are slowly growing accustomed to seafood, and there was barely any left!

It's all good though.  I loved spending my day with this dude, who absolutley insisted that I eat my breakfast in bed.
 
I very much enjoyed my time with this sweet girl, who woke up early and then kept Thane busy building me a rocket ship out of a cardboard tube, tape and construction paper.
And lastly, I always love my weekends with Jordan, who made it all happen.

Life is good.  No, life is GREAT!

No comments: