Monday, May 18, 2015

Michiganders

We just enjoyed a very special time with my Uncle Randy and Aunt Joy, who stopped by for a visit from Michigan!  It was such a wonderful treat to get to spend a few short hours with them yesterday and this morning.

Uncle Randy & Jordan have a lot of common interests, and they had a great time talking "shop."   (Woodshop, that is!).  Aunt Joy truly lives up to her namesake, and I can't begin to tell you how much fun I have when I'm with her.  The kids remember them from our visit at their home when we moved out west, and I'm fairly certain that Annabel & Thane think that they now have a third set of grandparents. 

Uncle Randy & Aunt Joy had to get back on the road way too soon, but we cherished every moment.  We can't wait to see you again!

No comments: