Sunday, April 28, 2024

Magical Michigan Memories

I just spent a wonderful week in Michigan visiting family.  I got to see my parents new home, which is nestled in a small community filled with beautiful old farms, many of which are owned by the Amish. 

 

During my stay I got to take a great walk through the neighborhood with my Dad, go shopping and out to dinner with Mom, antique with Kim and visit with numerous Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.  

Michigan in the spring is gorgeous - with green grass, fruit trees and LOADS of tulips that were just starting to bloom.

But best of all, I got to spend some quality time with my amazing nephews, who are clearly flourishing. 

Luke - thank you for your wonderful sense of humor and for inviting me to go to church with you.  What a special morning!

Nathan - thank you for taking such great care of Gramma and I, for making a super delicious dinner, for introducing me to Anderson Girls Orchard and for taking me to the antique shop.  What a blast!

Cody - thank you for being such a sweet, loving boy.  Playing and laughing with you at your home is one of my favorite memories!


I wish it didn't have to end!

No comments: