Friday, December 9, 2022

Baltimore!

I just got to spend several days in my old town of Baltimore.  I was there for work, but was fortunate enough to have extra time to visit with a whole bunch of sweet friends:

I haven't seen many of these beautiful faces in over 15 years, and I can't express how grateful I am that I have been blessed with friends who have loved me throughout - and who clearly love food as much as I do! I literally ate my way through the city - enjoying Afghani, Indian, Korean, Persian, Italian, French and Greek dishes.

There are several faces missing, as I forgot to get photos of everyone (gah!)  I especially want to thank Becky, who so willingly opened her home for me to stay.  It was a peaceful haven in my busy schedule, and our late night chats over tea and wine were just what the doctor ordered.

Thanks so much Baltimore - I can't wait to get back and see you all (and those whom I missed!) again.

No comments: