Monday, November 24, 2014

Four Peas in a Pod

We had the best week with my folks who flew up to Maine from their brand new home state of Arizona.  Life has been incredibly crazy for them over the past two months, and we are grateful that they took time to head our way.  We enjoyed lobster together (of course!), and we had fun showing them around the area.  They even watched the kids for a couple of days so that Jordan and I could get away - YAHOO!!

As much as I enjoyed myself, the kids had the best time of all!  Annabel made a pie with Gramma (let's hope she picks up on the key to the perfect pie crust - because I sure haven't!)
Grampa and Thane opted for more manly pursuits - like watching for wildlife and playing outside in the cold.
Mostly, though, they preferred to snuggle on the couch watching movies, talking, playing games, doing puzzles and reading books.
They were truly four peas in a pod.

No comments: