Friday, November 28, 2008

Step by Step


Jordan is still working himself to the bone trying to get things ready for us to move into the house. It seems like things are happening very quickly now that we have walls. Our families have been such a huge support to us. My Dad has been working with Jordan almost daily, and Jordan's Dad, Jon & Kim come each weekend, despite the fact that they all work hard at their jobs during the week.

Even our neighbor, Marianne, has gotten involved. She makes us hot tea (which feels great in this cold weather), cookies, and even soup and bread a few weeks ago. We LOVE Marianne!

Annabel is taking steps as well. I mean, literally, she's starting to take steps! She can stand on her own for quite awhile now, and she has started taking 2-3 steps at a time. I'm happy (or afraid?) to report that she'll be walking soon. Where did my baby go?

1 comment:

mamademia said...

they grow fast! I have to look at pictures of Mia to remember that I did bring home a baby! Enjoy all these stages with Anabelle. It keeps getting better and better. :)

love,
Sheila